Ride in Support of Jay Kirby on Sept. 15 - 12pm
Jay Kirby celebrates his 100,000th mile on the shoulder of Route 20 near Hardscrabble - August, 2015.
PHOTO COURTESY OF: MICHELE WILLIAMS
- Age 18+ years old and up.
- Meet at noon at the Lewes Transit Center (near Lowes).
- HIGH VISIBILITY colors.
- Front and Rear lights MANDATORY.
- Helmets MANDATORY.
- EXCELLENT bicycle handling skills MANDATORY.
- 10mph (slow speed is necessary for the purpose of Critical Mass).
- Approx 10 miles in length.
- Ride in the bus/bicycle/turn lane only.
- Ride will progress southerly.
- Right turn on South Timberlake Track road.
- Regroup - (if necessary)
- Left turn on Oyster House road.
- Left turn onto Route 1 north.
- Right turn onto Westcoats Road.
- Left turn onto Savannah at the traffic light.
- CROSS 5 POINTS - CAUTION!
- Right turn back into Transit Station.
Please invite fellow cyclists who are able to adhere to the guidelines to ride. We need as big of a group as we can get! .................Andrea Barros
Please Check Our Activities Calendar for 2019 Group Rides (many rides have start time changes beginning 9/1/19 and most rides will end on 9/30/19)
- Standing Rides (Road and Trail) for All Levels
- Sunday-Saturday (Multiple Start Locations)
Please check our Activities Calendar and watch for additional information sent out within one week of the ride date from Ride Leaders on Yahoo Groups
Club Ad Hoc Group Rides are posted by Ride Leaders on Yahoo Groups
Be sure you are a member of our Yahoo Groups email List Server (link to join) to receive announcements of Club activities and last-minute notifications of and changes to our rides and events.
Become a Sussex Cyclists Member
Your support, as a rider or supporter, will help in our efforts to promote Safe and Enjoyable cycling in Lower Delaware.
Or, click below to download and mail a printed membership application:
Your Sussex Cyclists Membership Card
Already a member? Thank you for your support to help in our efforts to promote Safe and Enjoyable cycling in Lower Delaware,
Log in and
Or, Log In and copy link below and paste it in your web browser: